BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Prologue

“We tested on you… Do you remember?” I was thrashing in the small box full of water, it was becoming hard to breath in the small mouth piece they gave me. “Of course you don’t, you were only five when we did it…that and the medicine we gave you. You were my most prized and successful experiment.” My whole body ached by this point, my muscles started to tense up, I was slowing down. “We were trying to create a drug to bring people back to life. Do you remember dying? A shame really…it would be something of a great story to tell at bed time.” I couldn’t move anymore, my head was spinning, I gave up hope and listened to the man telling stories of my past. “It shouldn’t have worked…but it did, on the hundreds of new corpses the drug was used on, it was only affective on six out of fifty experiments…one being you…” I looked around the glass tube to see my armored suit laying on a table, being treated on. “Your suit? Sorry, we are just making a few adjustments… besides, like a common house, this building’s air is purified… Now… close your eyes and remember what happened too you a day ago… to this very minute…now.” My head fell back, my eyes still open…they felt like they were burning by whatever chemical was in the water I was in, slowly they closed, as they did I remembered yesterday, when my life became a faint memory…

0 comments: